1. Viscosity: Affect fluidity, permeability, spraying performance, glue temperature, wire drawing, the amount of glue, etc.
2. Softening point: Affect the use of rubber temperature, heat resistance, curing speed and so on.
3. Opening hours: Affect operational applicability, penetration and bonding strength.
4. Curing speed: Affect the production speed, bonding strength.
5. Affinity: Affect bonding strength.
6. Cohesion: Affect the resistance to transfer, peel strength or shear chord.
7. Thermal viscosity: Affect the bonding effect.
8. Temperature resistance and so on: affect the final bonding system can withstand temperatures.
9. Equipment and processes and other foundations will have an impact on the effect of hot melts.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of hot melt...
- The difference between hot melt adh...
- What is environmentally friendly ho...
- Operation of Adhesive for shoemaking
- Hot Melt Adhesive Film Application ...
- Type of hot melts
- Sealing Hot Melt Adhesives Overview
- Hot Melt Adhesive Storage matters
- Daily use of hot melt adhesive Tips
- Teach you to use hot melt adhesive ...
- Pack Print Plas Philippines 2017
- SWOP Processing & Packaging 2017
- The 17th Vietnam Int'l Printing & P...
- The 18th Vietnam International Prin...